You can search for primary care providers (PCPs), specialists, mental health providers, pharmacies, durable medical equipment vendors and more.
You can search by city, county, ZIP code or address. The mapping function shows users where providers are located. The search tells you:
- Which languages a provider speaks.
- Which hospital or clinic the provider is associated with.
- Whether the Primary Care Provider (PCP) is accepting new patients.
The provider search tool is updated with provider changes within 30 days and generally much sooner. The tool itself is refreshed nightly and includes the most up-to-date information in our contracted network.
If you have any questions about the provider search tool, call Customer Service at 855-722-8206 (TTY 711).
Note: Your PCP will handle most of your health care needs. They can refer you to a specialist for:
- Substance use treatment
- Family planning or obstetric appointments
Find a pharmacy
Looking for a participating pharmacy in the Columbia Pacific CCO network? Use our online provider search tool to find participating pharmacies in real time. To find an in-network pharmacy using the search tool, use these instructions:
- In the Provider Information box, choose “pharmacy” in the Type of Provider dropdown menu.
- Choose the Pharmacy Type, for example, “retail” from the menu.
- In the location box, choose “any” in the State menu. Select the “search” button. This will give you a list of all participating pharmacies across the country based on the pharmacy type you’ve selected.
See the Dental Health Resources page for information on contacting your dental health plan if you are looking for a new dentist.
To find mental health providers, click the button above to use our provider search tool. If you want more information about what mental health services we cover, please see our Mental Health Resources page.
If you need help with transportation, call:NW Rides
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed from 12-1 for lunch
For detailed information about transportation services, visit the Transportation page.
You can have your drugs delivered directly to your door with one of our mail-order pharmacies listed below. Click on the name of the pharmacy to bring up the form you'll need to fill out and send in.