The basic role of Oregon’s coordinated care organizations (CCOs) is to provide health care. But they don’t stop there. The state asks CCOs to listen to the voices of the communities they serve and use those insights to improve community health.
At Columbia Pacific CCO, we embrace this expectation. This allows us to more fully achieve our vision: Helping those in need reach their highest potential by providing services that support their social, emotional and physical health.
Our 2023 Report to the Community offers a look at how we’re preparing for the future of community health in Northwest Oregon, while continuing to advance the community-identified priorities of our 2020-2024 Regional Health Improvement Plan.
Read the report to learn about our work to strengthen our clinical network, expand access to affordable housing and trauma informed care, and ensure that our future work and funding priorities continue to be guided by community voices.
View our latest report, or take a look at previous editions, to learn more about who we are and what we do:
- View our 2023 Report to the Community here.
- View our 2022 Report to the Community here.
- Download a PDF of our 2022 Report to the Community here.
- Download a PDF of our 2022 Report to the Community in Spanish here.
- Download a PDF of our 2020-2021
Report to the Community here.
- Download a PDF of our 2020-2021 Report to the Community in Spanish here.
- Download a PDF of our 2018-2019 Report to the Community here.