Columbia Pacific CCO Substance Use Disorder Summit
Oct. 9-10, 2023 in Seaside
We’re excited to announce the return of our community Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Summit. It’s a chance to come together, learn from each other, and identify opportunities to support people struggling with SUD. Please join us at the Substance Use Disorder Summit, Oct. 9-10 at the Seaside Civic & Convention Center.
Like our four pre-pandemic summits, the fall 2023 event brings together clinical experts and community members who deal with the repercussions of substance use.
New focus for 2023
Presentations and breakout sessions will cover:
- Harm reduction
- Substance use disorder in emergency departments
- Youth and substance use
Registration, cost and hours
Summit hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 9 and 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Oct. 10
- Update: To make this event as accessible as possible and encourage attendance from across the region, registration is now free of charge.
- Please complete the registration form and indicate if you would like CME/CEU.
- CME/CEU offered at no cost to you.
Questions? Contact Rachel Paczkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org
The summit is an opportunity for the broad community to intersect and interact. It’s designed for:
- Physicians and other medical providers
- Behavioral health clinicians
- Law enforcement
- Elected officials
- Organizational leadership
- EMS personnel
- Anyone interested in learning more about SUD
- Anyone interested in the health and future of Clatsop, Columbia and Tillamook counties
Develop a local trauma-informed network that ensures timely and equitable access, reduces stigma, and promotes extensive cross-organizational coordination with a community of long-term recovery support for all substance use disorders.
Come back after the summit to download the 2023 materials.