Monday, Oct 14
Seaside Civic and Convention Center
415 First Ave, Seaside
Seats are limited. Click here to register online.
Join with community professionals, experts and friends at Columbia Pacific CCO’s fourth annual Summit. Together, we’ll keep improving our approach to opioid and substance use disorder.
What we’ll do
- Address opioids and substance use through a trauma-informed lens
- Collaborate across professions and local communities
- Destigmatize substance use disorder (SUD)
- Be part of positive change
Everyone touched by substance use disorder in Columbia, Clatsop, and Tillamook counties, including physicians and other clinicians, dental health professionals, EMS personnel, pharmacists, behavioral health practitioners, educators, law enforcement, members of the criminal justice system and residents!
Click here for event details and registration
Previous summits led to:
- Increased medication-assisted treatment
- Additional medication drop boxes
- More harm-reduction needle exchanges
Questions? Email Maranda Varsik, firstname.lastname@example.org